Date(s) - 15.06.2021
15:30 - 20:00
The event will be held in English. Register for the event free of charge below.
The event will take place online. The dial-in link will be sent to you one day before the event.
Doing Business in the US
Would you like to gain access to the U.S. market, find business partners in the U.S., expand your business in the U.S., establish a company or start-up in the U.S., or find out about funding opportunities? Then our online event “Doing Business in the US” on June 15 from 3:30 p.m. is the right place for you. Learn more about best practices and lessons learned. You can expect a varied online program with keynotes, two panels with US-experienced entrepreneurs and business developers as well as networking opportunities.
Topics will be:
- Market access: How to enter the US market?
- Establishing a company / start-up in the United States
- How to find US partners and clients?
- Challenges / Barriers / Pitfalls
- External and internal barriers
- Success factors
- Best practices and lessons learned from failures
- Funding and public development support
- German-American joint ventures
- Production and distribution in the United States
- Licensing in the United States
We look forward to your participation. Of course, you can also dial in only on topics that suit you.
The event will be in English.
You can find the Agenda here.
Unfortunately, bookings are no longer available for this event.